Hours are Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 12 noon, May 8 – September 25, 2021.
Thank you for supporting local farms and food systems. Crowds are prohibited but everyone is welcome. Social distancing is required by keeping 6′ of space between shoppers. Farms will serve 1 person at a time and request you leave 6′ of space between you and the next shopper.
We are committed to following guidelines set forth by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and Metro Louisville Department of Public Health. During this epidemic, think of us as your open air grocery store.
Our farms will be selling produce, meat, dairy as well as soaps, and crafts. Masks are not required but are recommended. Help us flatten the curve and support our farmers.
Below is a list of current participants. You are welcome to shop all the producers at the market. Some offer pre-orders for best selection, scroll down for instructions.
Bakar Family Farm
Full Heart Farm – Email Beth Fowle for advance orders at email@example.com or call 502-693-6428
Garey Farms – Visit them online or call David at 859-351-4466 to pre-order
Hillview Farm & Orchard
Holy Branch Farm/Bluegrass Bowls
On Tapp Dairy
Farm to Fork Food – pre-order by Thursday at 4 p.m. or shop the market.
Forest Edge Winery
Pure Pollen Flowers – Pre-orders preferred
Sapori d’Italia Cheese – Order through Facebook Messenger @giovannibacktoitaly, Pay on Zelle, Giovanni Capezzuto 859-536-5352
Sunergos Coffee – Selling roasted beans and cold press pre-mix
Wells Made Co. – Email Andrea Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order
West 6th Brewery Pre-orders only, deadline Friday at noon
Rules and Operations
- Car Entrance at Browns Lane. Volunteers will direct you to onsite parking in the rear. Overflow parking is at Owens Medical Plaza next door.
- Proceed on foot to enter the market near Browns Lane, Shelbyville Road, or in the rear Parking Lot.
- Queue up as directed.
- Remain socially distant, leaving 6 ft. of space between you and other shoppers.
- No dogs.
- Please do not linger.
- 1 customer at a time per booth.
- Wait on spaces indicated by floor chalk.
- Be ready to order.
- Go cashless if able.
- Handwashing stations courtesy of Evan Williams. Please wash & sanitize your hands.
- Please be patient.
- Reusable Shopping Bags are Welcome.
- At this time, masks are not required but are encouraged.