Join us all summer long at the St. Matthews Farmers Market for these exciting special events, held the first Saturday of each month
- June 1 - Bike Donation and Repair Day – help a refugee family in the local area by donating a used bike. Bikes will be repaired by volunteers, so any and all donations welcome
- July 6 - Children’s Day – join us for local eating – kid’s style
- August 3 - Heirloom Tomato Tasting – an annual market favorite
- September 7 - Beekeeping Day – enjoy a local honey tasting
- October 5 - WaterStep Day – learn about the international organization working to bring clean water to all people.