Farms and vendors below offer pre-order to pick-up at a market stall or in our drive-thru pick-up. If you don’t want to wear a mask or cannot for medical reasons, the pre-order and drive-thru is the option for you.
Pre-Order Instructions: Scroll down and click the name of each producer or follow instructions to place an online order by the preceding Friday at noon.
Duncan Farm- Call John Duncan to order at 502-773-2857
Full Heart Farm – Email Beth Fowle for advance orders at email@example.com or call 502-693-6428
Garey Farms – Visit them online or call David at 859-351-4466
Highland Moor – Pre-order for delivery by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tapp Dairy – They recently picked up their Organic grass fed beef and grass finished lamb from the processors. Contact Joseph at email@example.com or text 859-805-1258 for more information.
Stone Burr Farms – To order email Gene Butcher at stoneburrlamb@gmail
Pure Pollen Flowers – Pre-orders preferred
Sapori d’Italia Cheese – Order through Facebook Messenger @giovannibacktoitaly, Pay on Zelle, Giovanni Capezzuto 859-536-5352
Wells Made Co. – Email Andrea Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
West 6th Brewery Pre-orders only, deadline Friday at noon
If you are shopping the market, you may pick-up your pre-ordered items at the producer’s booth.
If you prefer “no contact” pick-up of pre-ordered items, follow these steps for Drive-thru Pick-Up
- Follow Browns Lane to entrance
- Volunteers will direct you to the Pick-Up tent, under the porte cochere
- Hold up a piece of paper with your name and the name of the farm/vendor from which you ordered
- Volunteer will direct you to a parking space to wait
- A runner will retrieve your order
- Open your trunk and the runner will place your order in your trunk
- Please remain in your vehicle
- Exit the Pick-Up area via Browns Lane